The Mindfulness as a Professional Competency Programme
The Mindfulness as a Professional Competency Programme (MPC) is the exclusive flagship programme of Mindfulness Works For Organisations. It is designed to train your team on what mindfulness is, how to practice it and most importantly to establish it as a professional competency that is embedded in your organisation. This means that you don’t just learn about the benefits of mindfulness, your team and organisation actually experience them.
The Benefits of MPC – Ensure Your Mindfulness Training Goes The Distance
The benefits to you and your team from the MPC programme are:
- The mindfulness training ‘sticks’ and is not a flash in the pan
- Your team have support to practice mindfulness on an on-going basis
- You can measure the results and effectiveness of both the training as well as the on-going impact of the mindfulness practices
- People can learn face to face or a virtual online environment or a combination of both
- Your team learn from highly experienced mindfulness experts who have worked in large organisations so understand the dynamics
- Can be delivered either in person or remotely at any location across Australia and New Zealand
- Your team develop their practice of mindfulness as a professional competency so your organisation benefits from the increased concentration, improved mental health, better emotional regulation and communication that mindfulness practices create.
A comprehensive suite of options and designed to ensure that mindfulness becomes a professional competency in your organisation
The MPC Programme includes
- Initial face to face and/or online training – educating your team on mindfulness and the basic practises
- 21 day app based habit trainer using the Am mindfulness app – creating a way for your team to easily practice on an ongoing basis and to be able to evaluate the results
- Online or in person group coaching during the 21 days – providing expert feedback and support during the critical initial period of your team practicing mindfulness
- Ongoing face to face or online coaching calls for teams and small groups. The focus of these sessions is to provide ongoing coaching in order to:
- Continue building mindfulness skills with training exercises and inquiry
- Strengthen the group’s understanding of the key principles of mindfulness
- Identify strengths, challenges and learning edges in the group
- Inquire together how to create more mindful working practices and a mindful work environment
- Offer a forum for questions from the team on sustaining a mindful working life.
- Intermediary and advanced mindfulness skills training – allowing the further development of mindfulness based competencies
We work closely with you to make sure you get the results you want
The MPC programme is designed to ensure you get the results you want. This starts with us fully understanding why you are wanting mindfulness training for your organisation and what outcomes you would like to see. We then tailor the MPC programme to meet your requirements and to deliver the outcomes you are seeking. The emphasis and focus will be on ensuring that mindfulness practices are adopted by your team to the largest extent possible. To achieve this we provide the initial mindfulness training but back it up with effective and easy ways for your people to continue to practice, either individually or as a team or both.